The intersection of integrity and web marketing excellence for those within the mental health & addiction treatment space…
Welcome to the world of AWMP | Addiction Web Marketing Pros. We are a company born and bred on the steadfast belief that ours is an industry in dire need of key players in which to set the stage for excellence. In fact, in an industry wrought with shady players and false promises, finding an effective and honest web marketing & SEO company has become analogous to that of finding an honest auto mechanic in the days of old. Add to that the enormous online competition inherent to substance abuse and mental health treatment, and you’re left with countless horror stories, unfortunately…
Here at Addiction Web Marketing Pros we go out of our way to disrupt that status quo. Whether you are an emerging drug rehab center or therapy practice with tight marketing budgets, or a luxury seaside sober living residence poised to shatter traditional boundaries, we are very good at stretching your marketing dollars to exhaustive levels. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do, we will never compromise our core values of excellence, integrity and effectiveness in what we do!
A Holistic Web Exposure Solution
When affordability and knowledge meets excellence and drive, it doesn’t take a genius to know when to pull the trigger. In that spirit, we do not chase down prospective new clients with annoying phone calls or emails, nor do we offer “now-or-never” flash promotions or any of that hooplah. We do however, provide unwavering, superior, full-scope web marketing services from start to success…and that’s just the beginning!
We are, simply put, relentless on behalf of our client’s success. Surprisingly however, Addiction Web Marketing Pros is traditionally about 20 to 30 percent less expensive than that of other U.S. based web design and SEO firms, and we back up everything we do with a contract-free, performance-based environment. Ultimately however, we are your all-in-one solution when it comes to nearly all matters of web marketing services within the mental health and substance abuse treatment space.
Most AWMP clients fall into the following categories:
- Mid to higher-end treatment centers, recovery homes, detox facilities, etc. – Including substance abuse, mental health and dual-diagnosis related recovery services.
- Upscale, well-structured and/or luxury-type sober living homes – Typically recovery residences that offer more than just housing, for instance, daily outpatient rehab, private therapy referrals, sober/recovery coaching, etc.
- Those in highly competitive markets requiring powerful, effective and traction-based organic & local SEO – Examples would be mid to higher-end sober livings, detox centers, drug rehabs…in areas like Southern California (Los Angeles & Orange County), Southern Florida (Palm Beach County…Delray Beach, Boca, etc.), Arizona and numerous others.
- Newer or emerging recovery services needing a professional online presence, but with limited marketing budgets – As a boutique web marketing firm, we actually love the challenge of working alongside the underdog and helping them capture greater market share all the way around.
- Specialty private recovery services – Interventionists, sober-recovery coaches, life coaches, holistic sober guides, sober travel accompaniment (sober companions), court liaison & legal services, therapists, counselors, psychiatrists, etc.
- Clients preferring a contract-free, performance-based relationship with their web marketing teams – This applies to all services with exception to the actual website build phase, in which case we offer 2 and 3 installment plans.
- Services engaging in PPC campaigns and of whom prefer to not pay management fees on top of per-click costs – It is our policy that all current SEO clients do not pay extra for any 3rd party PPC (i.e., Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.) ad campaign that we create, optimize and manage on a day to day basis.
- Those requiring targeted industry expertise – Most commonly seen with services that require a high level of written content that is usually beyond the ability of generic web marketing and SEO firms.
- Those who have been taken advantage of or misled by other web marketing firms, and of whom are ready for something real and effective – This is probably among the top 2 or 3 most common scenarios we see.
- Larger or more prominent facilities wishing to establish exclusivity agreements with us – The one caveat here is that we will never allow a new exclusivity agreement to adversely affect any current AWMP client/s.
There are of course other scenarios that crop up from time to time, but those mentioned above are among the most common. Whatever your company’s situation may be, we encourage you to learn more about our specific web marketing, design and SEO services…
When you’re ready to COMMAND THE WEB give us a call 7 days a week at (800) 894-1735.